*In case you wonder about the banner photo: It’s of Serge Gainsbourg’s former residence in Paris, with heavy graffiti from mourners and fans*
A student at the bilingual Glendon College (and campus) of York University in Toronto, Canada. Originally from London, Ontario, I work as an Ambassador at Glendon’s department of Student Recruitment and Applicant Relations. Currently studying Political Science, working towards an international Bachelor of Arts with a Certificate of Law and Social Thought.
I’ve been heavily involved at my university, including having been Vice-President of Internal Operations, and currently as a Senator, with the Glendon College Student Union, helped organize Orientation Week in 2011, lived in residence for 2 years, began my own radio show with RadioGL and been active in numerous clubs and committees on campus.
Last year, I went on exchange at the Institut d’études politiques de Rennes in France, to fulfill the international experience requirement for the iBA program.
In case you wanted to know some random facts about me…
- Speak English and French (will probably blog a bit in both) and want to learn German, Spanish, and a few other languages…
- If I didn’t study PoliSci, I would probably be studying Philosophy, Linguistics, Translation, Marketing, Journalism, Photography, Culinary Arts or something completely random..
- Been a vegetarian since I was 13 years old
- I can be a bit of a coffee and tea junkie
- Love to see movies, and talk about them… a lot.
I like to take photos as well (which I’m sure you’ve noticed if you’ve seen my posts). Even though my photos are nothing fantastic I do ask that if you would like to use them somewhere else that you do source/credit them appropriately back to me, or ask for permission. Thanks!
And this is what I look like :